Benefits of Invisalign
You don’t have to live your life trying to hide your smile. When you’re affected by crooked teeth, Invisalign is there to help. Using a set of clear aligners (rather than metal braces), Invisalign is the modern approach to crooked teeth. The treatments are easy to use, effective, and can improve your confidence levels without ever putting any large metal braces on your teeth.
Advantages of the Invisalign Treatment System
- More Attractive Smile – Invisalign worksbest for mild to moderate crooked teeth, Invisalign allows you to create a more attractive, noticeable smile in as little as 2 to 18 months, using a series of aligners that are known to gradually move your teeth to a straighter position.
- No Bulky Metal/No Embarrassment – Invisalign is completely clear. No one will be able to tell that you have the aligners on unless they are looking for it. This saves the embarrassment of easy to see, bulky metal braces that are considered unattractive to the eye.
- Almost No Food Restrictions – Invisalign is removed while you eat, which means there are essentially no food restrictions. You can eat almost anything you want, and then simply place the aligners back into your mouth after you’re done eating.
- Less Likely to Damage Teeth and Mouth – Although good oral hygiene and some specific aligner cleaning strategies are important, your teeth are less likely to be damaged with the Invisalign system, and you are unlikely to experience any cuts or problems inside of your mouth.
- Better Oral Hygiene – Because the aligners are also removable, you can easily take care of your normal oral hygiene regimen. You can floss, brush, and perform other routine maintenance to keep your teeth safe and looking their best.
These aligners have many advantages that make them an excellent choice for straightening your teeth – especially when compared to traditional metal braces. They can even be used as trays for tooth whitening agents as well.
If you are interested in learning more about why the Invisalign system is such a valuable choice for orthodontics in Orange County, please give us a call today at (949) 770-8011. We would love to schedule your consultation, and see if you are a good candidate for Invisalign.